Saturday, April 12, 2008

Can you hear me?

I was mulling around trying to think of my next wooden spoon recipient (upcoming) but in the meantime, I had this thought enter my head and take up residence right next to my right eye...

Whose celebrity voice would you like to have come out of your mouth when you opened it to talk? Think about it, then leave me a comment. Remember, it would have to be anytime you spoke...and once you've picked your celebrity, you have to stick with it.

I decided that I would like Andy Griffith's voice come out of my head when I talked. Now tell me yours.

4 comments:

Cari said...

I have always liked Julia Roberts but if I were a guy-I would go British or Australian.

Cap'n Ergo "XL+II" Jinglebollocks said...

well, I can immediately eliminate Jar-Jar Binks and Lisa Simpson...

How about James Earl Jones?? That way I can intone, "LET HIM CONTEMPLATE THIS ON THE TREE OF WOE. CRUCIFY HIM."

Jeff said...

Cari...Julia Roberts makes sense...

Cap'n: Who else but James Earl Jones would ever have the guts to say that?

Andy said...

probably liam neeson.